Why would you wanna be here what do you ever see here,
that doesn't make you feel so worse than you do so tell me what's the use of feeling blue?
Why would you wanna employ her agents who destroyed her why keep up her simple ruse
oh tell me what's the use of feeling blue?
A code master has a use they can go and crack a code,
a pilot has a use send him up and there he goes,
a sleeper infiltrates,
and secrets interact, where's the leader when you need her dude,
you've got to be a leader too.
Yes of course we still love her and we're always thinking of her
but now there's nothing we can do,
so please tell me what's the use of feeling,
what's the use of feeling,
what's the use of feeling blue?
Oh, how can you stand to be here with it all?
Drowning in all this regret,
wouldn't your at her forget her death,
won't it be grand to get rid of it all,
let's start up a plan of attack, start looking forward and stop looking back.
oh, yes of course we still love her and we're always thinking of her,
don't you know I miss her too?
but tell me what's the use of feeling?
what's the use of feeling?
what's the use of feeling, blue?
A Word From The Composers
A Word From The Performer
- This is the first time where an arc-continuing song is performed in the series.
- This is also the first time where Christopher sings while trying to cheer up Alice but gets sad himself in the series.
- At the end Alice holds back her own tears in order to affectionately comfort her boyfriend.
- Christopher mentions Ash Victor and the Dark Side when he sings "get rid of it all" and he precisely mentions the next episode's plot line when he sings "Let's start up a plan of attack" representing a future fight.
- Alice May comforts Christopher at the end of the song just like she did in the episode Carlos Rebounds Part 2 in the song I'm Thinking of You.